Wednesday 25 June 2008

Yeah here be the for warning – it’s about the middle class, and other such topics – and I’m sure as individuals there very nice peo.......... god I can’t even bring myself to say there not nice and they NEVER come a single individuals – only has a individuals pack – oh you may question now – behold –

The mysteries of the middle class:

3 steps back on the retro wave, but 2 step forward on the way to twat land!!
Right I understand that they might want to rebel because mummy and daddy, took them to a country with in the e.u – god forbid
So they run off ‘don’t’ cut there hair (but always have it perfectly styled) pick up a interment and leave the bill to mummy and daddy, clearly go to some sort of club where they meet likeminded people and for (wait for)....... (oh yeah it’s near)......................’a band’
4 of them looking the same, with all the same name, the finally have court on to the wave of defacing things, and cover the shit in ‘quirky’ stickers, that say such funny things as ‘ear protection needed’ HA HA HA HA – oh dam I just pissed my self, not with laughter , but just sheer hatred,
Once they formed a band and convinced mummy to let the play in one of the twin garages (because that just SO retro) – they then clearly get in the cars, (yes they have cars and licences like on the 17th birthday because mummy fed up with the little shit and is willing to pay through the nose) and follow the swam of load common people, and find the barn.

THE BARN
The barn (and you no what tone this is being typed in) so once there, they do a set (they don’t play in songs clearly) and then whilst playing us common people notice the sheer amount of old people singing along THE PERENTS!!! – right for you have met my family, (as much as I hate one of them right now) I like to think IF they where to come along to me playing (don’t worry I won’t) they would be wasted dancing I up front, my sister wrestling with me because I’ve started to sing November rain, the dysfunctional set up between my mum my dad and his best friend as between them drink a smuggled in bottle of vonka, just getting along, that I wouldn’t mind, but no they stand at the back with there J2o slightly moving as they tap there foot, and sing along.

Then once they (if they) move past the barn we get a sudden burst in shit!!! The kooks, razor light,. get cape. Wear cape. Fly – i don’t no – if you do please put your answers on the back of a post card set it a light then put it to your hair because if you do no YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!

And now as we’re living in age of revival neon is back great for people like me an nearly all of you, and sheer brilliant when used by alpha beat, but when used be the...
(I’d like to note I’m twitching now)
The Ting Tings
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The only reason people don’t no your name is because your such a slag no one cares – ever thought about that? – the best saying I heard for it was from a fan, clearly male, clearly gay – spaztastic pop – I’m going to take it from his quirky middle class usage and inflicted my own.

Spaztastic pop. – I’ll leave in up to you to channel what I’m feeling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD TINGS TINGS

GHFKGDHFKGJHDFKGJDHF